Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FROM MY DIARY - 26TH MAY 1998

26th May 1998:
"Dedicated my newly registered business - U.Vistract Finance Corporation Ltd to the Lord. I received my certificate of incorporation yesterday through the post (Box 316, Boroko). Immediately afterwards I opened up a bank/cheque account for the company at Wespac bank, Boroko, with only K100.

In my dedication service conducted on the street I allowed the Lord to be my Chairman and Managing Director of the company. I said Lord, you gave me this vision to start this business at such a time like this. You know the plans for my life. You selected me and appointed me even before the foundations of the world. Your plans for me are for my prosperity, not for disaster, to give me a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

Through this Ministry I will challenge the world's best economists, the best professors, the world's best business principles and concepts and defeat them, even as Elijah challenged the world's best in his time and slaughtered them all. Elijah mocked them..their practices, their principles, etc, ridiculed them and finally slaughtered them. I will move in the same spirit of Elijah and mock all the world's best theories/concepts of business/economics".
End Quote.