Saturday, May 23, 2009

APPOINTED AS LAST-BORN OF THE BRETHREN

APPOINTED AS LAST-BORN OF THE BRETHREN

Many people have enquired where I got all this strength from to fight and win a major universal war almost single-handedly. One of my greatest strengths during my period of hard training/preparation was the realization that I was divinely appointed before I was born or before the foundations of the universe. The Scripture says in Jeremiah 1:4 that "He chose us before He gave us life and appointed us before we were born". When I interprete this verse from my cultural angle it boosts my morale even more.

According to my family tree I am the very least of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born of the last-born and so on. Everyone here in Tonu and Siuai knows it. They know me as the very last-born of Musingku's chidren. My mother was also last-born in her family. My mother's mother was also last-born in her family. My grandmother's mother was also last-born in her family. My grandmother's grandmother was also last-born in her family. The pattern continues all the way to Nukui, our subclan's ancestral birthplace and further down to Mitahuwo, Eagle Clan's ancestral birthplace, and even further down to Papaa'la, our common ancestral birthplace. There is no break anywhere in the pattern thus clearly proving that God purposely selected me as the Last-Born of the Brethren (LBOB) since time-immemorial. (Bougainville culture is matrilineal meaning that inheritance is passed down from/through our mothers and sisters).

I know from Scripture that my Master Jesus Christ is also referred to as First-Born of the Brethren (FBOB). It therefore, makes every sense to me as his disciple, why God should select me as the LBOB. Halleluiah! Praise the Living God! My Master and I are Identical Twin Brothers - He's the FBOB and I'm the LBOB.

As one who has made Jesus Christ my Role Model I'm often so overwhelmed with many striking identities and similarities as I carry my cross and follow him. I'm so overwhelmed that I can truly relate to my Role Model from every angle of life. I can truly relate from the angle of my own personal accomplishments, experiences, sacrifices and testimonies over the years, as well as from the angle of biblical accomplishments, experiences, sacrifices and testimonies, as well as from the angle of Bougainville's cultural accomplishments, experiences, sacrifices and testimonies. From every angle I turn I can find astounding similarities that continue to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was truly the same God of my ancestors here in Papaa'la (Bougainville), and that I am truly chosen of God as His LBOB to bring relief upon the suffering world.

Of course as LBOB, the buck stops with me - beginning from the First Adam down through the ages until now! The blame, the curse and sinful nature from the First Adam must stop now with me because the Last Adam had already created the way out for us. The old system, old heaven and old earth must stop with me! It must not go beyond me as I'm the very LBOB! From me must come a new system, a new heaven and new earth, a new Jerusalem, a new Israel, etc. I must therefore, work harder and succeed in what God has given me to do. I cannot just sit down and watch my people suffer anymore. I must do something fast and save them!

Even though the Second Adam already came and created the way for mankind to follow and return to the original Paradise the majority is still in the dark. Conflicts, wars, bloodshed, diseases, poverty, pain and agony, etc, still abound unhindered because their rulers, kings and governments are still living in confusion not realizing the narrow way created 2,000 years ago. Who will show them the way? Who will lead them through the narrow way? Its my great privilege as LBOB to do so! If I don't do so who will do it? If I don't succeed who else will? Therefore, I must succeed more and more and save the suffering world from decay.

Its also logical to say that everything falls within the precincts of FBOB and LBOB. No one can escape us. Everyone must come within us. The FBOB shows the way for us for he is the only way, only truth and only life, and the LBOB follows the only way, only truth, and only life leading the people home. There is no other way outside of us! If anyone tries to escape the FBOB they will end up with the LBOB. Likewise, if they try to escape the LBOB they will end up with the FBOB. No one whosoever shall escape the judgment of God coming upon the earth. This is divine order! Amen!