Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CREDIBILITY VS INTEGRITY

“And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their Testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”. (Rev 12:11).

Subject: CREDIBILITY VS INTEGRITY

Whilst begging on the streets, I realized that one of the biggest problems with great men (educated elites, church leaders, government leaders, academics, financiers, big-shots, etc) is that no one wants to lose his/her credibility. No one wants to be called names like 'con-man, cargo-cult, scam master, king of money scams, illegal, fool, beggar, moniless, lier, etc. No one wants to be threatened, intimidated, raided or attacked. No one wants his accounts frozen; no one wants to be searched, arrested or imprisoned; no one wants to be extradited or declared persona-non-grata; no one wants to lay his life down for others' sake; no one wants to be crucified in the tribunal of public opinion, etc. Everyone just wants to keep their good name/image/credibility. Only outcasts like the 4x beggars in II Kings 7 are willing to risk their lives for others' sake. Beggars have no credibility to protect. Whether they go into the city or stay where they are or go into the enemy territory is no big deal for them. They don't worry about dying this way or that way whilst credible people worry about all kinds of issues including funeral arrangements, family, past, present and future, bank accounts, etc.

I just decided to share the above to put you in the picture. Since no credible person was willing to carry his cross, challenging head-on the heathen world rulers including their global tentacles of government, monetary and banking systems, etc, I decided to take the risk myself. I have gone through everything mankind can imagine ranging from intensive media propaganda, search/arrest warrants, court cases, imprisonments, frozen accounts, persona non-grata declarations, extradition-orders, police raids, armed attacks, bloodshed, scars, deaths, etc. I did not buckle along the way because I was only a street-beggar. I didn't have a name to protect; I didn't have a good image to keep; I had nothing to protect as I was a dead man, and I knew no fear, nor risk, nor disease/sickness, nor whatsoever. I only knew my God. Whether I live or die is gain!

During the process I was more concerned about INTEGRITY rather than CREDIBILITY. I realized that INTEGRITY was to do with my personal relationship with God whilst CREDIBILITY was to do with my relationship with my neighbours. Although I lost all my CREDIBILITY and public image I never lost my INTEGRITY. I made sure to protect my INTEGRITY at all cost whilst my CREDIBILITY was being taken away. This was based on an earlier revelation that I would regain my CREDIBILITY at the end of the day after I'd completed my hard preparation/training. As long as my INTEGRITY was intact I had no problems in believing that this would be so.

I know that the above testimony also applies to everyone connected with me in the UV system. Our governors, chief governors, administrators, bankers, pastors, officers, helpers, investors, etc, have all been called immoral names. They have lost their good names/images in society but the time has come to recover all, regain everything, and have it more abundantly such that mockery /ridicule will now turn into admiration/respect; propaganda will turn into good news; imprisonment into freedom/liberty; frozen accounts into good clean cleared funds; con-man into dignified man; illegal into legal; scam into new economic system; fool into wise man; beggar into financier; sorrow into joy; nobody into somebody, lowest into highest, borrower into lender, etc. I'll share more with you in the process of our payouts.

Blessings.
DIRECTOR

No comments: